It's been quite a while since I updated my blog.
- I quit the part-time gig last week. The stress wasn't worth the paycheck. I need time to focus on my apartment, studying for GMAT, exercising etc.
- My family is something else. There's been lots of talk lately about my decision to buy my condo, how I take care of my nieces and just me in general. At this point I am sick and tired of the nonsense. Just let me live.
- Financially I still have a long ways to go, but I am doing ok. I still need to work on managing cash flow.
- It feels so great not having my car payment. My title came within 30 days like the bank said it would. Love it.
- Summer fun has been ongoing. Most of the events have been free such as concerts, basketballs games and movies.