Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I am back to the real world of bills and work and all that. It was a wise decision to fill my tank before heading to MA. The further north you go the more expensive gas becomes, in most places. I filled my tank in NJ after work at $1.98 per gallon. The price where I live in NY is still $2.30+ per gallon. On my way back to NY today I had a half tank and contemplated whether or not I should fill up. The price was $2.35 per gallon. Oh hellzzz no. My car is very good on gas. I got back to NY, went to NJ to run an errand where I got my car filled at $198 per gallon.

4 comments:

Denial Renae said...

1.98 oh so not fair! Here in Indiana it is 2.18 a gallon.

Anonymous said...

Wow! $198 bucks? That's the highest I've seen!

Tee hee!

Hope you are doing well. Thinking about cha!

South County Girl said...

Gas by my house in california 2.50

gas by my college 2.32

I'm filling up by the college

Tired of being broke said...

Denial Renae just recently I was paying that much. Happy now my dollars are stretching further.

LOL @ Leighann... now I noticed the typo. I would be on horse and carriage if it was that high. LOL Thanks for the good thoughts.

Ambellamy I do not leave work with my tank under 1/4 filled.