Friday, March 26, 2010

Job...Money

I am working on updating my resume with the help of a friend. It's time to look for a new job. There are layoffs coming at work, it's not if just a matter of when. Management is looking into alternate sources of funding, but usually this just prolongs the inevitable.

In December I started putting aside a few dollars from the part-time gig. I checked the account today and I have $350, this is after U took a few weeks off and skipped a few paychecks.

Automatic savings directly from your check is the shiznit!!!! This was sooo easy. Now if only the day job would let me split up my paycheck. Mmmhhhmmmm gonna set up auto transfer from checking to savings instead of me having to do it. Am hooked.

Paying yourself first is easy, but paying yourself first with automatic savings is so easy even a cave man can do it. LOL

No comments: