Saturday, July 26, 2008

NYC Transit Issues

This is a public service announcement.

To all the NYC Transit performers:

It is 11:30 pm and I just getting off a 12 hour day. I don't care why or what you are performing. Shit as long as you don't kick me with all the jumping and flipping you are doing. However, am too tired to clap, and to broke to give you any cash. As a matter of fact I do not carry cash. I did not ask you to perform any dance so no I don't feel like clapping.

The fare might be going up next year. You paid for one seat so that means you are entitled to ONE SEAT ONLY...take your freakin bag off the damn seat.

To the person that stole my transit check, even though you found it in the building and my name was on it, happy swiping. You could have just dropped in my box or under my door, ding ding, look at the intercom system the names are right there. Hope you were satisfied with the few hours you got cuz it is now inactive. Take your thieving azz to the station and buy your own.

1 comment:

Organized Noise said...

Rough night at work? I know the trains can be stressful at time. Hope today was better.