Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Radom Tidbits and updates

I received a 3.5% raise at the part-time gig.

I am no longer living check to check, waiting for the next check to come in and having it spent before it came in. Breathing easier now.

My back taxes are paid off.

Today I sat down and looked at my yearly income going back 5 years. Oh how far I have come. Next year promises to be better and brighter.

Is it so hard to give up your seat dude? Do you not see that she is wayyyyyyy pregnant? Arggggggghhhhh get your arzzzzzz up. sheesshhhh.

My savings bar will be updated soon to show that I am past the $1,000 mark. Can't wait to get there.

2 comments:

Organized Noise said...

good stuff. i remember when i stopped living check to check. It took me about six months after I started working. It's a great feeling.

My Girlish Figures said...

i can't wait until i get to the point where i can stop living check to check..i think i still have some work to be done with my way of thinking...