Thursday, March 22, 2007

Random Rant.....

1. Family, family, family.................arggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2. So what if I am the first to graduate college, does that mean I owe you something? Until you write that check to Sallie, do not stress me.

3. Mind your own damn business. Why do you need to know how much sh.it cost, you are not paying.

4. Friends come and go.

5. Yeah so what my car looks generic, I do not need rims, tints, or retarded decorations.

6. How much I have in the bank is only for me and the people in blog land to know.

7. I no longer call you, shouldn't that be a hint in and of itself. Dummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Why does health insurance cost so damn much when I only see the doctor twice per year?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh yeah for #3 and #4, I say two words. Fugg'em.

L. Marie Joseph said...

#5, LOL " retarded decorations" LMAO

gurl, u are a trip !

I think some people feel once you have a college degree, you are RICH, haha not so.

They forget of how much debt we incur to get the Degree in the first place.

BK said...

LOL.. vent girl!