Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Turbo Tax troubles

OK OK OK.... I know I should not have waited till the last minute but WTF? I log in today to check the status of my returns that I e-filed yesterday and these bastards tell me that I did not e-file. Huh???? It is the 18th..... I had until midnight the 17th and I transmitted before 5pm, WTF you mean I did not e-file? Come again?

Somebody is gonna have to answer a lot of questions if I get in anymore trouble with the tax 'authorities'. It is bad enough that I owe and had the nerve to send the return in without the money? LOL now this. I do not need anymore problems Turbo Tax. I got enough problems of my own as it is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ditto.
I filed Monday, or rather I thought I had filed on Monday, only to discover on Wednesday that nothing had happened! It's unnerving, since I don't want to do anything that would attract additional attention to my taxes!
Plus, I paid TurboTax 138 bucks in fees!
Aggravating...

Anonymous said...

It happened to a lot of people using TurboTax and other Intuit software. The IRS will give you until TODAY to make sure it gets straightened out!

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=169583,00.html

BK said...

I hope this gets settled!

Anonymous said...

Just think if you were an illegal alain, either you wouldn't have to pay taxes, or that you got back 100% of taxes you paid due to your income. "What a Great Country"