1. The hours at the part-time job has increased, so the posting will be spotty at best.
2. My car needs maintenance so I need to assess the cash flow.
3. A pay-off letter should be in the mail from my student loan company. Even though I consolidated I have small unsubsidized loans that I allocate money to. One of those loans was paid off a few days ago, I am waiting on the pay off letter.
4. My renter's insurance bill came in the mail right after my car insurance. I need to assess what my cash flow will look like in the next few days.
5. Anyone else notice how the price of gas has been creeping up slowly? I noticed.
6. I am still waiting on my passport. They need to hurry up. I won't start getting nervous until the end of April.