I just need to get a few things off my chest.
1. Gas today cost me $2.93 per gallon...WTH...it could be worse, I could have bought gas in New York where it is way past $3.
2. Does being the only one with 'good' credit in the immediate family mean you owe them anything (read: can you charge this for me)?
3. Why the hell is the interest on my Sallie Mae student loan more than two of my credit cards? I need to fix that some how.
4. It is taking me entirely too long to find a part-time evening/ weekend job to supplement my income and snowball my debt. The search is getting tiring.
5. My car is to take me from work to home and back. No am not driving you around any where, hail a cab for pete's sake. (I doubt ur actually reading this blog.)
6. Does anyone know what all those little taxes on the cell phone bill are for? Am gonna have to call and ask. There are way too many of them. Uncle sam and all his bastard state and city kids are irking me.