Friday, June 30, 2006

Little things that bothered me this week

Let me get my weekly rants off my chest.

1. The price of gas was not moving much, and all of a sudden Bam!! it went from $2.89 to $2.93. I had to suck it up and fill the tank, because I refuse to drive back to NYC where it is an average of $3.20 per gallon.

2. My search for a part-time weekend job is getting on my nerve. I spent all week searching online, and even got a call back. However, it does not mesh well with the full-time schedule.

3. If what you are calling about is not important, can you please wait till after 9pm (read free minutes). How many times must I say this.

4. The rent guidelines board in NYC has voted for a rent increase. On average this might be a 4% increase. Is it me, or should paychecks go up. OH well!!

No comments: