1. Am getting to be more and more organized. Once my bills come in, I put the minimum into online bill pay. This way nothing gets paid late. Once those are done being paid then I make an additional payment.
2. Gas is now down to $2.49 per gallon. Am so happy.
3. Velveeta Shells and Cheese at the supermarket is $2.79, at Target it is $1.52 regular price. I am getting better at letting my dollars stretch a bit more.
4. Now that it is summer I would encourage anyone looking to pay down debt, to get a part-time job. It really, really helps. I will be keeping mine for quite a while longer, I actually enjoy it most days.
5. I am glad I do not have children, back to school shopping is no joke.
6. This blog is making me more accountable for my finances each day. I look at prices more closely, look for more bargains and save as much as I can, when I can.